8/28/2008

Two New Pics!


Pretty little Sinty picture! If I had a scanner, it'd be so much better... Did this one with colored pencil.


This would have to be the creepiest, coolest picture I've ever drawn of Alli. Freakin sweet. <3

So, for a while now, I've been hanging around my grandma's house all day all week. When I say all day, I mean from about 9 am to 6 pm. I've been there to keep an eye on grandma to make sure she doesn't fall and gets something to eat/finishes what she's eating. The thing is, she sleeps almost all day. Plus, dad's over there often. Goddamn, he is so fucking depressing and such a guilt tripper... All I've been eating is fast food. I don't wanna freakin gain weight. I think I already have gained some. This whole situation hasn't helped my problem with being back and forth between mum and dad, either.

I asked mum if it would be out of line for me to ask dad to pay me a little bit hourly. She said maybe about $5 per hour would work. I only want to get paid because what I'm really doing is covering dad's ass all day. As soon as I suggested it to him on my ride home that night, though... He was trying to give me reasons for why I wouldn't need to be out there after this week. I gave him plenty of reasons why I would be out there (such as "hey dad, don't you have to work or something?") and after he still wouldn't budge, once we got back to the apartment and I was getting out, I put it plainly for him. If he doesn't pay me, I won't be out there. In other words, he won't see me anymore. Simple as that. That shut him up pretty fast.

No comments: