12/06/2009

Goings-on

It's been a rather long time since I posted anything worthwhile on this blog, so I'll let you know what I've been up to.
--Sintas is in an rp guild on ER (finally) that actually rp's. Granted, it's simple clan style rp, but it's kind of fun to watch from there as Echelon Militia and Conjurers Court go at it. Silly drama bits.
--I've been working on a fan fiction (fanfic) for Sintas. It's viewed through the link to the right of this post. In the link bar. With all the other links. Though they're not really in bar form... Link stack? Eh.
--I'm thinking I'll write one for Sorrowdusk, too. I've been told it would be a cool idea, so... Eh.

In other news, screenshots are fun to play with in photoshop. Nice effects can be done on them to make them more realistic. Well, not realistic, but less pixelated and less obviously game models. I posted the two I've done below, as well as use one for the banner on Sint's fanfic site.

Gimme comments, guys. <3 Haven't talked to you people who know this blog in forever.

No comments: