12/25/2009

So, what the hell did you get for christmas?

Holidays? Whatever it is you celebrate, winter-time festivities! What'd you do? Where'd you go? What'd you get?

What I got:
new cd: Kamelot "The Black Halo"
bunches of white chocolate
gold chocolate coins
awesome socks
awesome sweater
black ripped tights
a dvd with digital copy of "UP"
two magazines to tickle my art bone
a witch's calendar
a new purse
two WoW game cards

Where I will be going: Probably just staying home. I really doubt I'm gonna be going over to my uncle's or aunt's or anything.

What I'll do: Take a shower and eat!

This new cd, I'm listening to it now, mmmmmmm. Loving it.
Hope you all have a good time this season. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lessee here...I got:
Digital Picture Keychain
Mario Chess Set
Mario Sock-Hat
Awesome Mario Bandages
Simpsons Sleep-pants
The Onion Day Calander
LoZ: Spirit Tracks
A sleek, shiny DSi
And a FREAKIN' OCARINA! xD

I stayed at home, and some family came to have dinner. Nothing out of the ordinary Cristmas routine.

So yeah, I had a good time. And it sounds like you did too. :)

Curator said...

OH GOD IT'S ANONYMOUS
HACKERS ON STEROIDS
INTERNET HATE MACHINE
GOD GET THE PARTY VAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

lulz. neat stuff.