2/25/2008

The apartment

Alright, so I'm moved into the new apartment. With mum. Kind of an odd situation, since I love having the ceiling light on and she HATES having it on (she likes her little table lamp instead that doesn't light anything at all)... That would seem like a minor issue, but she can make anything a huge deal. Seriously. She started crying one time at our old house because I had it on. She also tends to get mad at me for not doing things. And why the toothpaste can't be kept on the bathroom sink, I DON'T KNOW, but... I digress. Point is, I don't have internet yet. We're gonna get it eventually (probably cable) but not yet. *hints at some guys to stop badgering her about it*
Another new thing I'm getting used to. We have neighbors now. Out in the countryside, "neighbors" are people who live across the field from you. The reason I bring up neighbors is because there's a window in the bathroom. And mum loves the sunlight so she always has the blinds open. I always shut them... Those things are gonna break from so much opening and shutting. At least she gave in to getting this apartment in the first place rather than the one next to it. The other one has a living room/bedroom/whateverroom with windows on three sides of it, one right after the other. She liked that a lot at first. And it was closed off from the rest of the apartment by more windows and a couple of windowed French doors. I figured that was pretty stupid, as well as the door to the bedroom being right next to a steep staircase. If you would exit that bedroom and turn right, you'd fall down stairs. Lame.
Anyways, I'm working on making a banner for Tele's blog. Looks pretty cool, imo.
When I get internet back, I'll let you guys know. Mmkay? Mmkay.

No comments: