9/06/2006

Lonely, lonely iMac...

Don't worry, Mac... I still wuv you... I just don't get it. Why aren't there any computers that can use anything? Anything, meaning Microsoft, Apple, Linux, and Unix software. Why? I'm sure it would sell very well. Think of it: being able to use the word processing of a Windows and being able to use it easily like a Mac... Oh, and whatever the hell Linux and Unix do. I dunno about those... But still... I might sound like a hippie, y'know, "Hey, why can't we all just get along, man?" But I'm pretty sure there are other people wondering this. True, you can get a Windows emulator for a Mac, Virtual PC, but we Mac junkies are so used to things being easy and simple that we don't get it. It doesn't make sense to me, at least... But why not buy a computer that can do it all? We already have cell phones that can instant message, make actual phone calls, organize numbers, play video games, take pictures, and shoot videos. Why isn't the start of all that awesome technology keeping in step? I'd have to say I think it all boils down to the fact that Gates was started off by Jobs. (Jobs, hallowed be thy name O.O ) So is there a rivalry? Of course. Everyone knows that. But why the heck can't they just kinda, y'know... maybe... share? Hm... what's with all these black vans outside my house? And why do they all have satellite dishes on the roofs?... Oh. Wait. That's the Windows mafia. Gotta go!!! *runs like an idiot*

No comments: